IOT Home Automation DIY Kit
A first of it's kind DIY kit with which you can make your own home automation device allowing you to control electricity at your fingertips through your phone via Google & Alexa. Wether it's a light bulb or your fan, you would be able to switch it on and off through your phone after working around this DIY Kit.
What do you learn?
- Basics of electronics
- Learning Soldering (Joining 2 metals together) through customised PCB Boards
- Building your first electronic circuit (Learning Ohms Law in a practical manner)
- Learn how transformers work
- Learn how AC (Alternating Current) gets converted to DC (Direct Current)
- Soldering your circuit board
- Plug & Power your circuit
- 6 Channel IOT Circuit you build to control any 6 Electric Points in your Room/House